At CreditCardSpecialist.com your privacy is our principal concern. We understand that you trust us and share your private information to help us meet your needs. In return, you deserve our obligation to treat your personal information respectfully. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from you, users of CreditCardSpecialist.com.
Information Collection and Use
While using CreditCardSpecialist.com, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and e-mail address.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit CreditCardSpecialist.com. This information may include your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, the time and the date of your visit, the time spend on those pages and other statistics.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Cookies are files with small amount data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies may be sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CreditCardSpecialist.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
California Privacy Rights
Effective date: January 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
CreditCardSpecialist.com may have collected and used for business or commercial purposes Personal Information in the following categories from consumers within the last twelve (12) months. The categories and examples provided below are those defined in the CCPA. Please be advised that you can visit CreditCardSpecialist.com without revealing any personal information. However, we need certain personal information if you wish to ask a question or send a request.
- Identifiers such as name, alias, IP address, email address;
- Other information such as telephone number, state of residence, credit history and credit score, presence/absence of bank accounts/credit cards/personal loans, presence/absence of bankruptcy and late payments on credit accounts, and other financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California law or federal law;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history, search history, cookies, and information regarding your interaction with CreditCardSpecialist.com, application or advertisement;
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information above.
Sources of Personal Information
CreditCardSpecialist.com collects this personal information directly from you. CreditCardSpecialist.com may also collect personal information about you (for example, information regarding how you interact with CreditCardSpecialist.com) using automated tools as described elsewhere in this policy.
Use and Disclosure of California Personal Information
Business purposes, as identified in the CCPA, include: audits and related activities; legal compliance; detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity; debugging services and systems; administrative and support services; internal research and operations; activities to maintain and improve CreditCardSpecialist.com Services; and other one-time uses.
Your CCPA Privacy Rights
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) CreditCardSpecialist.com disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information CreditCardSpecialist.com collects, uses and discloses about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information. Please be advised that CreditCardSpecialist.com does not share or disclose your personal information to third parties.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information CreditCardSpecialist.com has collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please be advised that CreditCardSpecialist.com does not currently sell personal information. This opt-out, however, would apply to the extent we began to engage in sales of personal information governed by the CCPA.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise any of the above rights, please follow to the Contact Us page, fill out the required fields and submit with the note "CCPA Request" in the Subject section.
Verification Process and Required Information
Note that v may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with CreditCardSpecialist.com to submit a request or have it fulfilled. CreditCardSpecialist.com will require you to provide the information for identity verification purposes.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent CreditCardSpecialist.com is unable to verify your identity when you make the designation request, you may be requested to provide additional information. Note, if designating an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State.
Minors' Right to Opt-In
CreditCardSpecialist.com does not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.